The Connecticut Waterfowl Association, Inc.
is a volunteer, tax deductible, nonprofit 501(c)(3), state wide conservation organization founded in 1967 by a group of concerned and dedicated conservationist and outdoor enthusiasts.
Our Mission Statement
To preserve, reclaim, and enhance wetland and wildlife habitat in the state of Connecticut in a manner that promotes the wise use of our natural resources and the progress of society.
- Raising public Awareness and Appreciation of Wetlands
- Working Hand-in-Hand with Government, Business, Conservations, Private and Public Landowners, Other Non-profit Organizations and the general Public.
- Attracting and Retaining and Ever-Growing Membership Base
- Maintaining a Forum for Connecticut concerned about Connecticut Wetlands
- Acquiring and Managing Wetland and Upland Habitats
- Maintaining Educational Programs: Jr. Waterfowl Seminar & Hunting Days, Hunt Smart Program, Woodduck boxes & Henhouses